Elegance Meets Luxury at the Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor/Heritage Landing!
One of only four freestanding single family homes in the prestigious Heritage Landing gated community, this luxury property is situated on the bluffs above the Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor, with partial ocean and harbor views on Monterey Bay.
Featuring an abundance of fine cabinetry and built-ins in combination with custom Benjamin Moore colors and White Dove finish details, as well as the generous use of true-divided-light wood windows, the dramatic feel of this elegant home is accentuated by 25' vaulting ceilings and a loft which serves as the 3rd bedroom and office.
With a custom gourmet kitchen, SubZero / Thermador / ProSeries appliances, a central vacuum, enormous master suite with private sitting area, private deck and generous walk-in closet, this coastal home provides private gated access to the beach, harbor, Crow's Nest and marina. This is a rare opportunity to purchase in a coveted location for the buyer with discerning taste.
2253 Sq. Ft., 3 BR, 2.5 Ba - Offered at $1,349,000
View a virtual tour of this property »
Click any image on this page for a larger view.
- Single Family Property
- Area: East Santa Cruz
- Year Built: 1989
- 3 total bedroom(s)
- 3 total bath(s)
- Approximately 2253 sq. ft.
- Two story
- Style: Traditional
- Laundry room
- Hardwood floors
- 2 car garage
- Heating features: Central Forced Air, Gas
- Interior features: 1 Master Bedroom Suite, 1 Shower over Tub, 1 Stall Shower, 2 or More Tubs, 220 Volts in Kitchen, 220 Volts in Laundry Area, Built-In Vacuum, Cable TV Available, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Fire Alarm, Dining Area in Family Room, Double Pane Windows, Extra Storage, Formal Entry, Gas Water Heater, Ground Floor Bedroom, High Ceilings, Inverted Floor Plan, Laundry Area Inside, Living Rm/Dining Rm Combo, Loft, Loft Bedroom, Pantry, Skylight(s), Tub in Master Bedroom, Tub with Jets, Vaulted/Cathedral Ceiling, Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Exterior features: Automatic Sprinkler(s), Barbecue Area, Bay View, City/Public Water, Deck, Detached Parking, Electric Door/Gate Opener, Guest Parking, Patio, Patio or Deck Covered, Security Fence/Perimeter, Sewer in & connected, View of Green Belt
- Exterior construction: Shingle Exterior, Wood Exterior
- Roofing: Concrete, Shingle
- City view
- Ocean view
- Lot is 3049 sq. ft.
- Located on a cul-de-sac
- Call agent for details on association fee info.